Earth Day Exhibitors
Does your business or organization:
- promote an environmental message,
- sell or demonstrate products or services that are environmentally-friendly or
- offer environmental education?
Be a part of the largest Earth Day Celebration in Northwest Indiana!
Saturday, April 21, 2018
9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Porter County Expo Center
215 E. Division Rd., Valparaiso, IN
FREE PARKING! FREE ADMISSION! (Map it!)
We are at capacity! Be a part of the largest Earth Day Celebration in Northwest Indiana!
- More than 2,000 visitors expected for an event to remember.
- Non-profit booths start at $35; business booths start at $65; school groups are FREE!
- Increase your support to a sponsorship level and enjoy added exposure!
- Set up available day prior to event or two hours before.
- Entertainment, activities, exhibits, workshops, contests, food court to draw and retain visitors.
- Download the flyer to find out more!
FOOD VENDORS: Download your Health Department forms here!
2018 exhibitors include:
- 219 GreenConnect and CoThrive Timebank
- 350 Indiana-Calumet
- Alive In Light!
- Art Barn School of Art
- Boy Scout Troop 998
- Chesterton High School Club EARTH
- Duneland 28
- East Wind Acupuncture & Studios
- Elite Sweets
- First Christian Church (DOC)
- Fronius USA
- Glass Utopia
- Grain of Rice Project
- Green Party of Northwest Indiana
- Green Housewives Bath Company
- Hobart Paint Recycling
- Hobart Sanitary/Stormwater District
- Humane Indiana Wildlife
- Independent Cat Society
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore
- Indiana Dunes State Park Nature Center
- Ink Forest, Inc.
- Kauffman Chiropractic
- Kinfolk Herbs
- Klean Gutters Midwest
- Lake County Solid Waste Management District
- Lakeshore Public Media
- La Leche League of Porter County
- Liberty Hot Shots 4-H Club
- Living Hope Ministry Today/Stripes
- Metro Recycling
- Mothering By Nature
- My Uniquely Repurposed
- The Nature Conservancy
- Navigators USA, Chapter 73
- Northwest Indiana Clean Air
- Northwest Indiana Geocachers
- Northwest Indiana Paddling Association
- NYR organic
- Perfectly Posh Pampering Products
- Portage Community Garden
- Porter County Master Gardeners Association
- Porter Co. Chapter Izaak Walton League of America
- Porter County Parks & Recreation
- Porter County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Porter County Wildlife Management Advisory Board
- Practical Birdhouses and Feeders
- Pratt Industries
- Purdue University
- Renewal by Andersen
- Republic Services
- Save the Dunes Conservation Fund
- Shirley Heinze Land Trust
- Sierra Club Dunelands Group
- South Shore Clean Cities
- Staci's Beads & Jewelry
- Stay Lean, Stay Green
- Tradebe Environmental Services
- Turtles Against Plastic
- Valparaiso Chain of Lakes Watershed Group
- Valparaiso City Utilities
- Valparaiso High School-Earth Awareness Club
- Valparaiso Public Works
- Woodland Savanna Land Conservancy
- Worlds Best Hemp Oil - The Energy Of Wellness
- Working Bikes